Summit Brands Disposer Care Deodorizer (4 pack) DP66T
● #1 Selling Brand of Garbage Disposer Cleaner
● Powerful Blue Foam Strips Away Food Particles, Grease & Odor Causing Grunge
● Cleans Entire Disposer including Sidewalls, Blades, under the Splashguard and Pipes
● Scientifically Designed and Tested to clean the Disposer
● Maximizes Performance & Extends the Life of the Garbage Disposer.
● Easy to Use Pre-Measured Drop-In Packets
DISPOSER CARE is scientifically designed and tested to clean and deodorize your garbage disposer. The powerful blue foaming action scrubs away food particles, grease and grunge, cleaning the entire garbage disposer and drain, leaving a pleasant lemon fresh scent.
DISPOSER CARE is easy to use. Simply drop in the pre-measured cleaning packet and let your disposer do the work for you. No mess… no cleanup. Regular use of DISPOSER CARE will eliminate odor causing grunge from building up. DISPOSER CARE is safe on all disposer parts, plumbing and septic systems.
DISPOSER CARE is safe to use on all disposer parts, plumbing and septic systems.
DISPOSER CARE is environmentally friendly & non-corrosive.
Unique biodegradable inner packet helps sharpen and clear disposer blades.
Powerful blue cleaning foam may rise into sink (or in both sinks, if a double sink). Cleaning continues as foam retreats into drain and disposer.
DISPOSER CARE is designed for use in properly working disposers.
Use weekly to prevent build-up and odors from forming.
1. Start with garbage disposer turned off and clear of food waste. Run a strong stream of hot water for about 1 minute down disposer drain. Reduce hot water flow to pencil width stream not directly into disposer drain.
2. Insert 1 biodegradable inner packet (DO NOT OPEN PACKET) completely into disposer. Turn on disposer.
3. Cleaning is complete when blue foam entirely disappears and you hear a "swish" of water. (cleaning time varies approx. 2-4 minutes)
4. Turn off disposer and rinse remaining foam from sink.
Categories Found In:
Garbage Disposer Care and Parts
NOTE: When ordering parts from the website, please verify your part number is correct for your model before ordering. Parts may look the same but the size and shape can have small variations. For assistance call us at 1-877-733-9241.