Product Description GE General Electric Hotoint Refrigerator Water Filter - 3 Pack MWF3
• Information below refers to an improved MWF filter, available after September 3, 2013. Details about the previous MWF model can be found at GEAppliances.com/service_and_support/literature
• Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine* (* The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)
• NSF certified to filter contaminants such as cysts, lead, mercury, asbestos, and select pesticides and chemicals
• NSF certified for structural performance and to filter chlorine taste and odor and particulates
• 6 month filter life (cartridge should be replaced every 6 months at a rated capacity, or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs)
• Designed and tested specifically for use in select side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
• Easy tool-free replacement
• Replace every six months (cartridge should be replaced every 6 months at rated capacity, or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs)
We are a Factory Authorized Parts Distributor for General Electric Hotpoint. Trust Reliable Parts for all of your General Electric Hotpoint appliance parts and accessories needs.
NOTE: When ordering parts from the website, please verify your part number is correct for your model before ordering. Parts may look the same but the size and shape can have small variations. For assistance call us at 1-877-733-9241.