Fluke TL225 SureGrip™ Stray Voltage Adapter Test Lead Kit - Special While Supplies Last
You Are Here: Home
> Internet Specials
Fluke Meter TL225 SureGrip™ Stray Voltage Adapter Test Lead Kit
Electricians know that when you are measuring electrical installations there often appears to be a voltage, even if you know the wires are non energized. This is called stray or ghost voltages and is caused by the capacity between wires. Because of the very high impedance input of the meter, this stray voltage has nowhere to go which will lead to an incorrect reading on the meter.
The solution is to make sure there is a lower impedance across the input terminals of the meter. However, this is not as easy as it seems since it is vital that the safety of the electrician is not compromised.
The Fluke TL225 is the solution:
● It makes sure the meter has a low input impedance that eliminates stray voltages.
● On energized wires, the meter will indicate the real voltage.
● On non-energized circuits the meter will read close to zero (even if there are stray voltages).
● It can be used with all modern meters with standard input spacing.
● Rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
● One year warranty
● SV225 Stray Voltage Eliminator
● TL224 SureGrip™ Silicone Test Lead Set (right to straight)
● TP220 SureGrip™ Test Probe Set
● C75 Accessory Case
The TL225 Fluke TL225 SureGrip™ Stray Voltage Adapter Test Lead Kit - Special While Supplies Last is a stocked item and ready to be shipped to you today.
Click on a state to
check in-store availability:
Stock levels are updated once a day and can change without notice.
> Help Finding Your Model #