Robertshaw Hot Surface Ignition Control Module
You Are Here: Home
> Furnace Replacement Parts
> Pilot and Hot Surface Ignition Controls
Robershaw Hot Surface Ignition Control Module
The 780 Series Hot Surface Ignition Modules are designed for use on gas fired heating systems. The system acts on a demand for heat by a switch or thermostat to supply power to the ignition control. On non pre-purge models, the ignitor will be energized immediately and remain on for either of two optional selected ignitor heat-up times approximately 17 or 34 seconds. For models with the prepurge option, there is a time delay equal to the heat-up time selected before the ignitor is energized. At the end of the ignitor heat-up time the gas valve is opened supplying gas to the main burner. After several seconds, the ignitor is turned off and the sensor is energized. As long as flame is sensed, the system continues to operate. When the thermostat is satisfied, the gas control will be closed to shut off the main burner. The 780 Series provides lockout and complete gas shut off if ignition is not proven after the trial for ignition sequences has been completed. To reset the system the thermostat or system switch must be opened for at least 10 seconds.
• Molded-in terminal barriers between terminals.
• Models available for local and remote sense application.
• Mounting screw provides a positive ground connection.
• Small compact size provides "no hassle" installation.
• For replacement remote sensors, see Parts and Accessories
● Electrical Rating: supply voltage 120, 208/240 or 277VAC 50/60 Hz.
● Control input voltage 24VAC
● Maximum ignitor current 5 amps resistive
● Maximum valve current 1.5 amps @ 24VAC
● Ambient temperature -40 to 176°F
● Operating humidity 95% @ 104°F
● Thermostat anticipator current .1A + load
APPLICATION ENGINEER HS780-34/PL-308A Exact
BARNETT BRASS 661919 Exact
CANAIR TECH 62-22578-02 Exact
CAPRI/CO-OP 62-22578-01 Exact
CAPRI/CO-OP 62-22578-01 Functional
GENERAL STEEL WARES 100-00812-33 Functional
GIBSON 100-812-33 Functional Electronic Control
GOLD METAL 100-812-24 Exact Electronic Control
H.C. DUKE & SONS INC 100-00812-14 Functional
HALSEY TAYLOR 100-812-14 Functional Electronic Control
HEAT EXCHANGERS INC. 100-00812-05 Functional
JOHNSTONE SUPPLY L37-702 Exact
ROBERTSHAW 100-812-05 Functional Electronic Control
ROBERTSHAW 100-812-05 Exact
UNI-LINE 100-00812-24 Exact
UNI-LINE 63558 Exact Uni-Line UPC number. Number may appear preceded by Uni-Line's vendor i.d. number, 662013.ex. 66201312345
The 780-783 Robertshaw Hot Surface Ignition Control Module is Not in Stock, please call 1-877-733-9241 for availability.
> Help Finding Your Model #