FLOODSTOP Washing Machine Emergency Water Shut-Off System
You Are Here: Home
> Laundry Appliance Parts
> Washer Accessories
FLOODSTOP Washing Machine Emergency Water Shut-Off System FS3/4H-90
Automatically turns off the water supply when a leak is detected!
FloodStop (FS 3/4-H-90) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Washing Machine and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational. Powered by AC adaptor/Transformer or Batteries. Output contacts available, which allow the Controller to connect with Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes. 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
FloodStop (FS 3/4-H-90) Components:
● Motorized Ball Valves (Two Valves, 3/4 Inch Hose Threaded with Spinning Collars) and "Inline" Outlet
● Inline Outlet Style Valves (common for downward facing hose bibs)
● Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X C Size)
● Water/Leak Sensor (1.25" X 7.5")
● AC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X C Batteries as Primary Power Source)
● Output Contact Wires - approx 3ft to valve and approx 7ft to sensor
How FloodStop (FS 3/4-H-90) Works:
● Each FloodStop valve is screwed onto the hot and cold water hose bibs
● Water/leak sensor is placed on the floor behind Washing Machine
● Valves stay open until water loss is detected
● Water on sensor immediately closes FloodStop valves and sounds alarm
● Valves stay closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
The FS3/4H-90 FLOODSTOP Washing Machine Emergency Water Shut-Off System is a stocked item and ready to be shipped to you today.
Click on a state to
check in-store availability:
Stock levels are updated once a day and can change without notice.
> Help Finding Your Model #