Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps® : 4ARMC
A pair of patented straps that employ leverage. They make the appliances you carry seem 66% lighter. Also encourages proper lifting techniques.
Cleverly called the Forearm Forklift, these handy adjustable lifting straps make carrying heavy and hard-to-handle furniture and appliances
remarkably easy. Using the Forearm Forklift, two people can carry large, heavy objects at a low center of gravity, only inches off the ground.
As a result, you don't have to bend way down to pick up the object, and
you don't have to stoop awkwardly to clear doorways. The Forearm Forklift
also helps you move objects over sensitive floors--such as wood, vinyl,
or tile--without the same risk of causing scuffs or damage.
- comes with 2 straps
- both straps are adjustable up to 48” / 122 cm, so they're great for carrying small, med., lg. and XL pieces
- each strap is 9’ 4” / 2.84 m long
- includes easy-to-use & illustrated instructions
- JUST X-CROSS THE STRAPS UNDERNEATH THE ITEM THAT YOU'RE CARRYING AND THEY NEVER SLIP OUT
- Rated for carrying up to 700 lbs. / 318 kg
- U.S. Patent Nos. 6,039,376 & 7,731,069
- Canadian Patent No. 2,568,418
The 4ARMC Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps is a stocked item and ready to be shipped to you today.
Click on a state to
check in-store availability:
Stock levels are updated once a day and can change without notice.